Morrison Lawyers is a progressive firm focusing on Family Law and De Facto Law. We have serviced the areas of Ipswich, Springfield and Brisbane for over 20 years.
The breakdown of a marriage or a de facto relationship can be one of the most stressful and traumatic times in a person’s life.
As a firm specialising in Family Law and De Facto Law, we have the experience and understanding to help you through this difficult time. We have a team of highly experienced solicitors who are focused on helping our clients solve their family law problems, such as divorce, property settlement and the living arrangements for their children.
At Morrison Lawyers we can help you with the following areas of law:
Family Law Services
- Applications to the Family Court and Federal Magistrates Court
- Property Settlements
- Children’s Arrangements – Residence, Custody & Contact
- Defacto Relationship Disputes
- Financial Agreements and Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Child Support
- Spousal Maintenance
- Resolving relationship breakdown issues through using the services of a Mediator.
We also provide the following services:
- Buying and selling houses and land.
Wills, Estates and Powers of Attorney
- Buying and selling commercial properties.
- Buying and selling businesses.
We are a law firm committed to solving all of your legal problems.
Speak to one of our legal team to get expert legal advice today.
Ipswich Office: (07) 3812 0077
Springfield Office: (07) 3470 1400
Our Mission: To provide proactive legal solutions and advice in a professional, caring and efficient manner.